Sunday, January 27, 2013

20 weeks.

Now that I am officially halfway through this pregnancy I am really starting to get excited about our baby girl and am anxiously anticipating to feel her kicks any day now! One thing that has already started to kick in: cravings. 

Cravings: Peanut Butter & Fried Eggs

Protein. I NEED peanut butter every day. I eat a peanut butter cookie Luna bar as my mid morning snack followed by a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch almost every day. Right before bed I am always going through the cabinets trying to find something to put peanut butter on... almost always ending in vain as I just decide to eat a spoonful. I have never been a big fan of nuts, but all of a sudden I am buying up nutty trail mixes left and right. I have also never cared much for eggs but now I eat them a couple times a week with toast and some juice.

Misses: Beer, Wine, Cocktails, Frozen Margaritas, Martinis.... you get the picture

Sigh. Just 20 more weeks til I can enjoy a nice French Martini or glass of Merlot. Or a Miller Lite would even satisfy me at this point.

We are starting to gather more stuff for the baby. We like to pick out a little something every time we go out. I like to have Rob do the choosing so he feels a little more involved in the process. Soon, he'll feel REALLY involved when he's putting together all the nursery furniture I am picking out ;) Right now, I am loving all the Etsy baby girl nursery prints I am finding... might have to snag this one soon:



No comments:

Post a Comment