Monday, June 10, 2013

38 weeks.

& we thought she'd be here by now!

NSTs still looking great. BP has come back down (110/65 ... wooohooo!) so an induction is on hold in hopes I can go into labor naturally. I have another NST tomorrow so hopefully that will go well, too. We've been taking walks every night and eating plenty of spicy food to try and expedite her arrival! We're waiting on little miss Ro... whenever she's ready!

 I'm still feeling great, just a little fatigued. Rob has been on edge the past week; every time I take a deep breath he asks if I'm in labor. Every time I call him during the work day he answers, "are you in labor?!" I really think he would've preferred an induction so he could plan! The suspense is killing him!

I am not as impatient as I have been. I'm just enjoying the short time we have left just the two of us :)
We just keep praying the process of bringing her into the world goes as smoothly as possible.

We even took a little picnic and walk through the VT gardens to relax and really enjoy each other's company :)


that hot pepper jelly with that creamy havarti .. to DIE for  <3

Cravings: Sleep

I have not been sleeping well... too anxious I suppose!

Misses: Sleep

yeah, I know, get used to it...

xox
    Riley





1 comment:

  1. What a cute bump you have! If it makes you feel any better, I slept so much better after she was born than I did while pregnant. Even though I got up with her at night, I was much more comfortable during the time I did get to sleep. Made a world of difference! Enjoy this last little bit of time pre-Rowan. Thinking of you! :)

    ReplyDelete