Friday, October 3, 2014

ONE WEEK to go & Maternity Pics



Last minute, game time decision to have some maternity pictures taken last weekend. I always thought these kind of photoshoots were silly... Who wants to have their picture taken when they're carrying all that extra weight?! 

But honestly, I'm SO glad we did this. SO. GLAD! 

If you're in the fence about getting some taken- I highly recommend it. Just do it. I wish we did this with Ro but I don't feel too badly because we documented that pregnancy way more than we did this one. (This is how I reconcile my mom-guilt)

Our last days as a family of three. Possibly our last ever pregnancy. And the super exciting time right before we add a new family member. Who wouldn't want these precious moments captured? Sure, I look like I'm wearing a tent in some of these, but after all we've been through in this pregnancy, I am just glad we made it this far!

All these photos were taken by the talented Anna of Anna Kathryn Photography, the sweetest photographer in Virginia, at the Smithfield Plantation.  

PS could this little girl look any more like her daddy? Twins. And they both LOVE the camera. Hams.






One week to go and this is a list of everything we still have to do:


All while soaking up every last second of quality time with our sweet sweet girl.

Home stretch!!! This time next week I'll be holding him!

Xo
Riley 




No comments:

Post a Comment