Thursday, May 2, 2013

33 weeks.

20 pounds. 20! 

With 5-6 weeks to go. 5-6 weeks of more intense cravings and an insane appetite. And I just started gaining weight at like 23 weeks! This is not looking good for beach season, folks. Alas, c'est la vie.

Nothing new at this week's OB appointment. I had my first NST where they track the baby's heartbeat for 20 minutes; everything looked good! Praise God! STILL no 4D picture :/ Last week the office was STILL waiting for the part replacement for the machine for that to work. It's in now - but we're not due for another ultrasound til about 36 weeks. HOWEVER, we did get THIS shot of her little nose & lips! You can kind of see some chubby cheeks here, too :) 



I have been working on the nursery, little by little. Still looking for a small dresser to get a little extra storage for all her cute clothes! Once we find that, we can finalize furniture arrangements and  finally hang wall art. With the white walls, we want to decorate as much as we can without over-doing it.

Rob had an old cork board from his childhood room and I had some doilies left over from our wedding. I also had some prints I'd been been saving to do some sort of gallery wall. But in the spirit of not "over doing it" and "using what we have" I decided to stud the board with some of the prints to do one of my favorite things - make a collage! 

Collage I made for the nursery!

Cravings: Peanut Butter & Chocolate Covered Pretzels

Yes, same ole peanut butter. Under normal circumstances, I think pretzels are the world's lamest snack. But covered in dreamy milk chocolate they are divine. Just like most anything covered in chocolate, I suppose.

Misses: Not Feeling Like A Whale

I mean, I've always been a little chubby, but this is just outta control! I can't wait for JM's 30 Day Shred when this is all over.

xox
    Riley



No comments:

Post a Comment