Saturday, May 18, 2013

35 weeks.

thirty-five! eek! getting so close!

Sorry we are a little behind on blogs these past few weeks... life is crazy right now!
We are busy busy busy getting ready for Rowan and trying to be outside as much as possible enjoying the beautiful Virginia spring weather!

so long, midwest! 

I hope all the mamas out there had a great Mother's Day! I celebrated my first Mother's Day, too! Even though I haven't given birth..yet... I was not going to say 'no' to a nice brunch and well wishes from friends and family. I spent the whole day thinking of my own mommy and wishing her a happy day in Heaven <3

mom & me 1991

We also worked a little the nursery; It's really starting to come along nicely. We're doing the best we can to make it our/her own in our little apartment :) I just love sitting in her room among her things and trying to imagine how different it will be when she is finally here! Here's a sneak peek or two:

daddy loves rfw

mommy loves rfw .. & maxi dresses!

this is def NOT Rob giving me a foot massage... ;)!
unaware that I am capturing this moment with my sweet sweet man <3

In other baby-related news, we have our meet and greet with our pediatrician next week and some more OB appointments coming up... including our 36 week ultrasound! Maybe we will finally get our 4D picture!? Weight gain still at bay at 21 pounds gained.. which reminds me: is anyone willing to lend me their insanity/p90x dvds? Please? :) I have Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred but I like to mix things up a bit.

 I have been going into the OB office twice a week for NSTs. I guess that is normal High Risk Pregnancy protocol. We've been very blessed to continue to get GREAT news this far. She is doing beautifully- as am I. It is remarkable how smoothly everything has gone throughout the pregnancy - I sure hope I'm able to say the same about labor & delivery!

Thank You to everyone who has kept us in your thoughts & prayers!

Cravings: nothing specific

but I'm still constantly hungry ... :)

Misses: SMC

I cannot believe it's been a whole year since my fellow 2012 SMC Belles and I graduated from undergrad! 
What a crazy, busy, wondeful, world-turned-upside-down year it has been! All the posts from the 2013 smick chicks made me so nostalgic. Cheers to the good ole days and congratulations to all the new alumnae!






xox 
    Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment