Thursday, April 18, 2013

31 weeks.

This was an eventful week!

first and foremost: there are some newlyweds in town!

CONGRATULATIONS MR. & MRS. WILSON!

Photo credit: Love is Greater Photography LLC

My sister in law got hitched last weekend and it was SO beautiful & such a BLAST! Rob and I were honored to be a part of their special day as a groomsman and bridesmaid. And of course, Rowan snuck in the bridal party too ;)


The next day, Rob's friends and family threw him a little SURPRISE diaper party! And he was surprised - especially since he had never heard of a diaper party before. It was so sweet of the guys to think of Rob - and nice to get a head start on getting some diapers :) 

THANK YOU, GUYS!

This awkward photo is courtesy of my Bro-in-law JD
And yes, that IS the most interesting man - the one on the right ;)

I am still feeling GREAT - experiencing just a little of the third trimester fatigue. This week's OB appointment went well. Rob even surprised me by showing up! He usually only comes to the appointments with ultrasounds so he can see her; but I think he is just getting too excited and wants to be there for everything now. So far, I have managed to pack on a whopping 15 pounds total... and hoping I can keep it around 20 by the time she arrives! Her heart rate is strong and healthy and everything is measuring perfectly up to this point. Next week we have another growth ultrasound with the possibility of a 4D PICTURE .. if she suddenly feels like cooperating during these ultrasounds. I hope we get a sneak peak at her features so we can see what (and who!) she looks like. She looked like a little alien at about 15 weeks (16 weeks ago) , as you can see, and we're hoping she looks a little more human next time.

15 weeks

Freaky, right?!

In other news, I have embraced bump pictures! 
Enjoy :)

maxi dress nightie getting a little maxxed out!

I'll be laying off the horizontal stripes from now on...

Still no news on the nursery front. I just wish I got paid in Amazon.com gift cards because I am obsessed. I even got an Amazon Mom Prime account :) Yeah, I'm your average 23 year old - not. You get TONS of great deals and free two-day shipping! What's not to love?

Cravings: Mediterranean Food & Mexican Food

I'm feeling the international love these past few weeks. Creamy hummus, spicy salsa, fresh tabbouleh, etc. We're even making green chile chicken enchiladas tonight for supper!

Misses: Sleeping in!

I know, I know: get used to it. I would just really appreciate a day where my body would let me sleep past 7:40am. 

xox.
   Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment