Thursday, March 7, 2013

25 weeks.

TODAY IS MAGGIE'S 8TH BIRTHDAY!!! Love ya, Magnolia! <3 XOX

  

had to give the littlest of my little sisters, Goddaughter, & junior bridesmaid a special shout out :)


25 weeks down. 15 to go!

Rowan has been REALLY active this week. I've also been eating a lot of candy. Oops!

We've started looking into birthing classes and reviewing our options as far as pain management. I can't believe it's almost that time. I am getting a little nervous about labor, delivery, and the general idea of being responsible for a new life... praying often! & doing some retail therapy, too! Today I spent over an hour in Target because they are having a HUGE baby sale! Look at those slashed prices! OH YEAH!

I couldn't help myself :) So I helped myself to a full basket! ;)

I can't believe I am saying this... but I am leaning towards NOT getting the epidural. I just can't get over the severe risks. I've become such a big baby about getting poked and prodded if it's not ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY... I think I've far surpassed my quota of needles in this lifetime. However, my pain tolerance has shot down tremendously from being so healthy these past 5 years... so we'll see how I'm feeling about the epidural when we cross that bridge....

ANYWAYS. I had my glucose test appointment this week and everything looks normal! YAY! No gestational diabetes thus far. Always a good thing :) Next appointment is in two weeks!

Cravings: Everything?

I have been really hungry this week. Like, two-breakfasts-everyday-can-I-have-a-bite-of-that? hungry. Still haven't put the full 5 pounds back on that I lost early on, though! Weird.

Misses: Chick Beer

I would LOVE a Michelob Ultra..

The blog has been kind of quiet this week.. we had a pipe burst in the apartment complex so we've been dealing with that -_- more on that later....

xox
    Riley 


No comments:

Post a Comment