Friday, March 1, 2013

Bargain Babe

I have really been getting some great deals lately and I have to brag! I hardly ever buy anything full-price.. I'm too cheap! I didn't used to be... ever since learning of our little bun in the oven I've become a bit of a penny-pincher. But that doesn't mean shopping has come to a halt; especially when I'm finding these kinds of deals! 

Not pictured: a yellow and pink striped shirt I found on the Loft "final sale" rack for $5.00 originally $40!

Gap Outlet. $5.60
Gap Outlet. $4.18
MC Sports. $52.45 originally $115 Columbia rain jacket/wind breaker .. try not to be envious of how glamorous I look!
and for the smick crowd: yes, ANOTHER pink coat.. It was this or light blue.
MC Sports. $29.00. Kettlebell knock offs for Rob and post-baby me!
Ann Taylor Loft. $16.00

I haven't been venturing out to TJ Maxx because I haven't been impressed with their spring inventory so far. I'll try again next week! The good thing is that I'm not really in the market for nicer clothes right now because I get to wear comfy jeans and simple tops to work and this pregnancy is obviously temporary so I won't be buying any investment pieces for a while. So these shops/sales are perfect for me at this point!


xox
    Riley

P.S. 25 WEEKS TODAY! 15 to go! Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment