Saturday, March 9, 2013

Smick Saturday: California Love

Have you met my friend, the CEO?!

I met Katie when we were first years at Saint Mary's. We lived down the hall from each other in the freshman dorm on campus. I was from small town Ohio and she was from LA county California. 

Now I'm out here in Virginia populating the world, and she's back in Cali running it.

After graduating from SMC with her Bachelor's degree in Mass Communications and minors in Business Administration, Public Relations and Advertising, Katie moved back to LA, discovered her passion for floral design & founded her own business: By Nash. Katie has always had such savvy taste and a great eye for style and design. Paired with her desire to be surrounded by beauty, this new venture suits her perfectly.

By Nash is a floral arrangement and design business specializing in succulents. Her products are truly unique and inspired by her deep love for her home state of California.

Here are some samples of her work*:

        

              



Smick Chick hard at work!
*all photos owned and courtesy of By Nash

SO CHARMING, right?!

Looks like all the hellish Business classes we suffered through together were worth it! Eventually she plans to ship these fun and stunning arrangements nationwide. I cannot wait til then! I would love to have a little piece of Cali in my home.

I could not be prouder of my girl KNG. I can't wait to see the BIG things she'll do and where By Nash will go from here.
You go, you gorgeous entrepreneur, you! XO



Click here for the By Nash Website
Click here for the By Nash Etsy Shop

xox
   Riley


No comments:

Post a Comment