Friday, March 22, 2013

Bump Style

So far I've been able to squeeze into my normal clothes... soon I will need to actually dress like a pregnant lady. I was so lucky to have met a lady through work who, after her fourth and final pregnancy, donated pretty much ALL of her maternity clothes to me! THANKS, EILEEN!! So those will definitely come in handy. There are some adorable pieces in the bunch.

but don't forget! I'm still 22!

& I love to bargain shop. I still want to get a few maternity maxi dresses and such. I also need to get a nice new dress for my sister-in-law's wedding rehearsal dinner! What a great excuse to get some new threads :)

For young moms, I found ASOS Maternity has THE CUTEST STUFF.
especially cocktail dresses & tops. 

The best part? they ALWAYS have stuff on sale. Here are a few of my faves for 












Don't be surprised if you see me in one a few of these dresses ;)

xox
    Riley


No comments:

Post a Comment