Tuesday, March 19, 2013

27 weeks.

27. Wow. 

I had an OB appointment today; still smooth sailing so far :) We have another appointment in two weeks - including a growth ultrasound! I am SO excited. We haven't seen her since our anatomy ultrasound almost 10 weeks ago. I can't wait. I keep praying that everything looks good and she is a healthy girl. 

The biggest news this week is that our families threw us a BABY SHOWER back in Ohio! It was SO beautiful, SO good to see everyone, and Rowan got SO spoiled!
I ate WAY TOO MUCH food - which was really great for my OB weigh in -_-
Whatever, it was worth it :)
ALSO- we should buy some Target stock! We're keeping that place in business ;)




What a spoiled little girl!


         



some smick chicks made it to the shower!!! <3 <3 <3

We are grateful. Thank you, everybody.


Cravings: Peanut Butter

yeah, I'm back on PB! I cannot get enough.

Misses: Sleep

I have not been sleeping well at all! Coupled with all the traveling and running around I have been really tired. 
I'm sure I'll learn the true meaning of tired in about 3 months :)

xox
    Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment