Wednesday, February 13, 2013

22 weeks.

22 weeks! Time is flying by.

I love 22.
Rob proposed when he was 22. At 22 YEARS old, I graduated from my dream school, with my bachelor's degree, got married, moved to a new state with my HUSBAND, started a new job, went back to Ireland, got pregnant, and two very special people to me got engaged!
It's been a whirlwind - the best year of my life this far; But I know
the best is yet to come :)

At 22 WEEKS pregnant, I am honestly feeling the best I've ever felt. My kidney function has been phenomenal, I haven't gained much weight at all, I am really staying hydrated, eating well, keeping busy and I am just so so so happy. I love our quaint, simple, little life here in Virginia... just us three :) It's weird though, I don't really feel "pregnant". But I will say "pregnancy brain" is a real thing.. more on that later.

As for baby, she seems to be doing well, too! She is right on point with her growth and development so far, all measurements from her anatomy ultrasound exam came back normal, my AFP blood work came back normal, and all seems to be going along just fine thus far. We couldn't be more blessed.

I am kind of starting to look pregnant now. And I kind of dig it. I feel like superwoman.
Not digging the idea of a belly pic... just yet.

Cravings: Peanut Butter & Kozy Shack Rice Pudding

We cannot keep the rice pudding in the fridge. I have no idea why I want it so much... I don't think I've ever had rice pudding before I saw it at the store and gave it a try.

Misses: Going out with friends :(

This is just a general miss. I miss dancing, I miss hanging out, I miss shopping with people, I miss my girls!

When you start getting cards like this from people you went to high school with... it becomes more real!
Isn't this cute???


xox
    Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment