Tuesday, February 26, 2013

24 weeks.


that's SIX MONTHS, people!

Yesterday was the 4 month anniversary of seeing this:

We were... SHOCKED!

 Now we're nearing the end of the lovely 2nd trimester. I'll be sad to see it go, really. I've been feeling so great!

The biggest news this week? Rob can feel her kick/move when she's VERY active... which is always when I am ready to go to sleep. The first time he felt her it freaked him out a little. I mean, he thought it was cool but it just made it a little more real for him.

In fact, it gets a little more real every day. For both of us.

The highlight of the week? We woke up one morning and Rob looked at me and said
"Wow. You're glowing. You're so beautiful"
Did I marry the world's sweetest man, or what? <3


We're almost 2/3 of way there and it feels like time is flying by! In the next few weeks we'll be getting the apartment & nursery in order :) I am for sure showing now but no maternity clothes yet. The weight that I had originally lost in the first 22 weeks is slowly creeping back with the help of the growing baby and the growing appetite.

Cravings: Ranch Dressing

Still on the Ranch kick

Misses: Real Caesar Dressing

It's funny though, I'm really not missing the salad parts of these cravings ;)

In other news, we went home to Ohio for a long weekend for my sister-in-law's bridal shower... which was beautiful! We visited all our families and had a really nice time (and ate a lot of really good food!). We even got to go on our first married double date with friends Jon & Amy (hi, guys!)
Looking forward to another trip up north SOON :)

Rob had this idea and ran with it. I appreciate the flattering angle!
-_-
xox
    Riley




No comments:

Post a Comment