Tuesday, February 19, 2013

23 weeks.

23! 
& I am definitely showing now! I woke up this morning and it was like I popped overnight. Rob and I went on a walk when he came home from work and with wide eyes exclaimed "wow! that is so cute!" and then he stared at my bump the rest of the walk -_- HA! As if I didn't feel a little weirded out already. But it was cute, I have to admit. Here's a little sneak preview... don't mind our messy closet.


When are horizontal stripes going out of style again? I can't wait. And neither can my fellow preggo ladies, I'm sure.


My doctor's appointment went well. I've started going every two weeks now instead of every month. My blood pressure was super, her heart rate was perfect, and things really couldn't be going any better at this point. SO BLESSED. This is the healthiest I've been in my entire life... Thanks, Rowan! I'll do the glucose test at the next appointment.

Cravings: Peanut Butter, Rice Pudding, Goat Cheese & Ranch Dressing

I was a BIG Ranch fan growing up. It was the only dressing I would ever use. I didn't like Italian or any vinaigrette dressings until college and even then I had to force myself because I was trying to expand my palette, eat healthier and more like an adult. Now I love them, but Caesar is my go to. Recently, though, I've been wanting to put Ranch over pretty much everything. Not anything weird, just wanting it all the time. Sometimes I find myself looking for things to eat that go well with Ranch because I have a strong taste for it.

Also, I've been eating PLENTY of goat cheese. We even had grilled tomato & goat cheese sammies for dinner. Delicious.

Misses: Nothing.. this week.

I'm good this week. I had some "non alcoholic" white wine at a Baptism party (the twins'!) and it tasted just like regular! That should tide me over for a little while.

xox
   Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment